Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday 2 February 2015

Budget makeup, films, Degusta box, antiageing products, Norwich &parabens free beauty!!

 Hi I've decided to come back to my blog after a few months away because I have actually missed it! I've been inspired by other bloggers to start up again & I'm thinking maybe doing a couple of budget makeup looks, for instance Emma Stones look at the Golden Globes which I love, but done with much cheaper products than Chanel products! I'm thinking about doing film reviews too as I subscribe to Lovefilm so it would be good to let people know what I think about what I've seen. Also I get a Degusta box every month so maybe I'll let you know what I think about the contents of those once in a while. Another thing is now I'm 38 I'm really finding the need to use antiageing products, so again I shall review anything I've found to actually work! Also I absolutely love where I live, which is Norwich, & would like to write about the places I've been here. Finally another idea is to write about my mission to find good cosmetics & beauty products which are parabens free. I've recently been using Palmers Olive Oil formula shampoo & conditioner which is great for my frizzy hair & I'd recommend it to anyone. So I have a lot of ideas for my blog & really want to make it successful so if after reading this you'd like to throw some suggestions my way, please feel free & I'll endeavour to cover those too 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment