Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 February 2015

In the bin products!

I'm starting my cull of the products I own which contain parabens or TALC. 


Pictured are:

Nivea hand nourishing cream which contains Methylparaben & Propylparaben

Olay eye make up remover which contains the same as above.

Pantene smooth & sleek shampoo 

Maybelline 720 Iced Fudge eyeshadow which contains TALC, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben & Butylparaben!

BeautyUK high brow eyebrow kit which contains Methylparaben, Propylparaben, TALC.

Maybelline eyeliner matic, Model Co eyeliner, Collection Cream Puff lip cream in Fairy Cake, L'oreal Infallible eyeliner (I'm not using L'oreal products again until they sort it out!) & finally NYX jumbo eye pencil in Sparkle Green. 

I'm amazed at how bad the eye make up is, to think of what go in our eyes! Eye make up is definitely something I'll be checking before buying....


No comments:

Post a Comment