Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday 21 July 2014

Banishing the jelly-belly!

I have always been lucky enough not to have to diet but since I had my little boy and because I'm reaching middle age (!) I now feel the need to start on my first diet. We are going on a family holiday at the end of August so I want to be a bit trimmer by then.

So from now on, until I can no longer take it, I will be having salads for lunch everyday, cutting down on sugar in my tea and coffee, eating healthier meals at dinner time and trying to avoid cakes/biscuits/desserts :0( oh and cutting out alcohol. I also go to a Legs, Bums and Tums class once a week and have an LBT DVD at home which I have also started doing. I aim to do the DVD twice a week until we go away but as well as this I am doing 60 sit-ups each day too; it's my jelly-belly I'm trying to work on! I just hope 60 is enough.

Oh my god, how boring are the next few weeks going to be?! I hope it's going to be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment