Translate

Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 July 2014

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my new blog! 

I've just had the urge to start blogging about my hair growth but I think I will just go crazy and write about anything I feel like writing about! Afterall it will be a bit boring if it's just about my hair which grows at a rate of 1mm a year (that's a joke. Well at least I hope it is). 

I had it cut short in January and my hair must be the slowest of the slow at growing! It takes ages! So. To help me concentrate on getting it growing I thought writing a blog about it could be a good start and maybe help anyone else who is trying to grow their hair.

Having read a bit about what I can do to help it grow I have some ideas. 

*Massaging my scalp everyday
*Taking Cod Liver Oil tablets daily
*Sleeping in a hair mask (type to be decided)
*Giving FAST shampoo and conditioner a go
*Trying out Macadamia hair products, depending on the cost
*If trying something cheaper then going for Palmers shampoo and conditioner

These are just a few of the things I will start as of tomorrow and I will keep you all informed of my progress via this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment