Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 July 2014

My 5 favourite lip colours


I would just like to share my favourite lipsticks with you all. These are colours that I have read about online and in magazine articles and they were recommended for pale skin. These are not in order of preference I'd like to add!

First up we have the oldest lipstick in my bag:

Chanel 'Escapade'. this was always the ultimate best colour for my skin tone. The lipstick has a lovely creamy texture, feels good. Nice colour for everyday or for going out. The colour is a beautiful rosy colour but I won't show you the contents as it melted once! I've kept it because I love the colour so much, I must have had this lipstick at least 10 years! Oops!

Next is Collection Cream Puff moisturising lip cream. The colour is called Fairy Cake and it's a really pretty vibrant rosy pink and it smells like marshmallows and candy floss! The texture is velvety and the colour is cute! Good colour for day.

Next is the amazing Becca sheer lip tint in 'Alina'. This colour is amazing! So dramatic and I think it looks stunning on pale skin. A little bit dry in texture but I can live with that! A colour for going out.

Then we have Laura Mercier lip stain in English Rose. I love this colour, I wore it on my wedding day. So fresh and pretty nice for daytime. It's a good texture the only thing I'd say is it doesn't really stain which is a shame but it comes in quite a large pot which will probably last me forever!

Finally, I like Cheekmate cheek & lip stain by Soap & Glory. I wear this for work and most other days because it's so natural. I was surprised by it's moisturising texture and the colour is great. Excellent for the cheeks too and it lasts all day. Great product.

This photo (not good quality I'm afraid, sorry) shows the colours from left to right in the order I have written:


No comments:

Post a Comment