Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday 28 July 2014

My diet & exercise routine is working!!!



I'm so pleased, I'm actually seeing results!! I have been working on it really hard though, I've not eaten bread for over a week and I've been having lots of healthy but very tasty food. For example today I have had:

Fruit & Fibre for breakfast with whole milk, cup of tea with sugar.

For lunch it was butternut squash & red pepper soup (no bread)

I've just done an hours legs, bums & tums workout and now eating watermelon & almonds

I will be having fresh fish for dinner with salad, lentils, falafels and salad potatoes.

I've been doing stomach exercises everyday, just my own little routine of about 120 moves.

I've also found a new drink which is green tea flavoured with raspberry & pomegranate. I steep the bag in hot water then add loads of ice cubes to make it a nice cool drink! 

I'm really proud of myself for sticking to it :0)

1 comment:

  1. Well done!! It's amazing how quickly a few little changes can take effect. Keep at it xx

    ReplyDelete