Translate

Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 July 2014

Yay! My first Love Me Beauty box has arrived!!


I was very happy with what the postman brought me this morning! My first box from the Love Me Beauty boutique! 

The contents are:

Model Co eye define eye pencil in black. Apparently the must have tool for intense long lasting colour. I've tried it on and it's good so far, although I wouldn't say no-smudge as the description claims!!!!

NYX cosmetics nail polish. I am very disappointed that they sent me purple glitter as the picture on the website showed a lovely pastel blue/green, however they do state that colours vary! There couldn't really have been a worse colour choice to send me! I tried this on too. It's really not for me, it's basically just glitter and also it takes a while to dry and even though it feels dry now it's still soft enough to smudge. Sorry NYX cosmetics.

Montagne Jeunesse hot spring sauna masque. I love these masques they've been around for years! Haven't tried this yet but can't wait to do so!

Urban Veda purifying daily facial wash. Lovely packaging, I would be attracted to this in a shop! This is a 20ml tube not sure what the size is on the shelf but it's £7.99 rrp. Looking forward to using this too so watch out for future posts with reviews on the products I haven't tried yet.

Beauty UK high brow kit. I'm not usually one for making up my eyebrows, I never owned any brow products until recently. I'm willing to give this a go though. the colourless wax should be useful for keeping my brows in place. This cute kit also comes with tweezers :0) rrp only £3.99.

What a lovely treat to get in the post! Can't wait to choose the next box now!




No comments:

Post a Comment